A Lighting Company With the Experience and Expertise
Lighting Solutions is a professional lighting company with over 42 years of combined experience. We’ve seen it all, and whether you need a simple retrofit in your office or a design and installation project for a large facility, we can handle it. Our team stays up to date on the latest advancements in the lighting industry, and we’ve helped hundreds of businesses save money on their energy bills by upgrading to energy-efficient LED lighting.
When you work with our team of experts, you can rest assured that your new fixtures will be designed and installed to provide optimal lighting and maximum energy savings. We give you the peace of mind that you will get exactly what you want out of your lighting project.
Certifications are important in the lighting industry. We are a team of professionals who are certified and qualified to work on the lighting in your building.
We are proud to hold the following licenses and certifications:
- Licensed Contractor in the state of Tennessee
- Mechanical License in the state of Tennessee
- Electrical License in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia, and Ohio
- Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace
- OSHA 10
- TVA Preferred Partners Network (TVA PPN)
- First Aid
An Impressive Lineup of Lighting Projects
As an established company in the lighting industry, Lighting Solutions has successfully completed a number of projects for companies across the state of Tennessee and throughout the southeastern United States.
These are just a few of the organizations we’ve partnered with for lighting projects:
- University of Tennessee Medical Center (Knoxville, TN)
- Knox County Schools (Knoxville, TN)
- Denso (Greenville, NC; Maryville, TN; Statesville, TN)
- Parkdale Mills (Tennessee and North Carolina)
- Oak Hill School (Nashville, TN)
- Methodist Medical Center (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Woods Memorial (Etowah, TN)
- First Episcopal Church (Cleveland, TN)
Ready to Save Money With Energy Efficient LED Lighting?
If we haven’t convinced you to upgrade yet, check out what our past clients have to say about working with us or schedule a lighting and energy audit so we can show you how much an upgrade could truly save you on your energy bills each month. We won’t just design a beautiful system; we’ll also increase your energy efficiency while lowering costs. If you have any questions about our services at Lighting Solutions, contact us today.